So for part of our homework for my English blog class we had to do some observing and commenting on something that makes us laugh or smile and this YouTube video definetly did the trick for me.
I had heard of this takeoff of the David Blaine show (a street magician) that was on YouTube and people lately have told me to take a look at it because it is absolutely hilarious. And they were right! I was dying laughing for the two whole videos. It is probably even more hilarious if you have seen the actual show on TV. But I love this knockoff of the show.
These videos definetly are the prime of YouTube. And I think YouTube was one of the best internet ideas anyone has ever came up with. I mean who doesnt want to show there hilarious home videos with the world or become the new talk on MTV. It is definetly any average person's way from the life as an average joe to a big celeb. So hear check out these YouTube videos and I hope they can give as much of a laugh as it gave me. Youi can find the videos at http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY and the sequel athttp://http://youtube.com/watch?v=PGrTvNzGCZE
--KP
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE those so much! They are ever so very hilarious!
I absolutely love these. Found them a few months back and I've watched them quite a few times since, and they're still funny.
these youtube videos are great, and they are so quotable. I was going to use this as an example for my blog, but then I saw you already used it >=( but the whole series is great, and there's a third and fourth part, I recommend watching them!
Post a Comment