Saturday, February 23, 2008

OC1: My English Blog Class

If you haven't already known, I am part of an English blog class offered at my high school. Recently my teacher has told us to offer our opinion on how we think the class is going. At the beginning of this experience (my first online class) I thought it would be very hard to communicate homework assignments between the student and teacher as well as very hard to find a good blogging website that would be organized and operate well but Jen (my teacher) has done a great job so far of making this class organized and may I dare say, fun. So far I like things the way they are, maybe the only thing I would change is making only one post for the reading and reflection and making two posts for the research and linking I think that would be a lot more enjoyable for me personally but I don't know what the rest of the class would think about that. As I do enjoy Gladwell's book, I find it a little much to do two posts over one single chapter.

So far I do find this class enjoyable and a definite future learning experience, considering in the future online classes and technology will increase.

Got to go, so i'll talk to you guys later.

--KP

No comments: