The Price is Right
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Comments for this week
I commented on Allie and Zach's blog this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(58)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(25)
Comments for this week
R&R: Personal Opinion Ch.4 of the Tipping Point
R&R: Summary Chapter 4 of the Tipping Point
R&L:Classicool Music?
OC2: School Shootings. Do I as a student feel safe?
OC1: My English Blog Class
Pesonal Opinion of Tipping Point Ch.3
Tipping Point Ch.3 Summary
R&L: Too Cool for School? Well not anymore.
Links
OC2: Penny for your thoughts? Well, my thoughts ar...
OC #1: Big Ten Network, How I hate it.
Reflection and Personal View on Ch.2 of the Tippin...
Summary:Chapter 2 "The Tipping Point"
R&L 2: Barack Obama meets Mr.Robinson
R&L: Ron Paul, still fighting.
What the F David Blaine. Wow this is so funny!
Target has been reached and hit!
Tipping Point by: Malcolm Gladwell Chap.1
Intro to Tipping Point
Please wash, Thankyou!
Celebs in the News. Do I Care about Heath Ledger o...
Coach Miller's 500th win!
Da Super Bowl! PATS VS. the G MEN
Hey, whats up everyone. Since blogger doesn't give...
About Me
The Price is Right
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment