I dont know how many of you guys are sports fans. But I am a HUGE sports fan. (Im especially a big college sports fan.)
This weekend (if you didnt already know) there is an especially big sport's event this weekend. It is the Worldwide phenomenon called the Super Bowl! Now, with the Super Bowl coming up this Sunday I decided to research and link a blog that is previewing the Super Bowl and see what their thoughts on it was. This blog is called the Boston Brat and it can be found at http://bostonbrat.net.
This New England based website is literally counting the days, hours and minutes til kickoff for the Super Bowl. The blog states what the Patriots need to do to win and how the matchup between the Patriots and Giants will be even better this time than the last time they met, which was Week 17 of the NFL's regular season. With a win today the Patriots would make history with the biggest undefeated season in NFL History and eclipse an incredible season mark of 19 wins.
The Giants on the other hand who barely made it into the playoffs are hoping for a miracle to end their season with a victory over the debatebly best football team to ever walk foot on a field.
Personally, I am hoping the Giants can pull off the upset over the Patriots so that the next morning when I wake up and turn on my TV to ESPN I wont have to listen to how perfect the team is and how sports in the New England area are dominating professional sports. (Plus i'm a Browns fan and a semi-Giants fan and I just can't stand the Patriots.) My personal prediction for the game is a win by the Giants over the Patriots by 1 to 3 points. (Praying that the tactics of the Giants fans, holding up masks of Tom Brady's girl will distract him and also this game just reminds me so much of the Buckeyes game against Florida in the same dome two years ago.)
And one other thing hopefully during the Super Bowl broadcast the game will take up more time than the commercials do.
Browns still are the best!
--KP
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had no idea that you were a browns fan, my family and my family's friends are huge browns fans.
I think it's pretty interesting how dedicated to the sport. You find something and you stick with the topic. I think that's pretty cool.
By the way...I had to change my blog so do you think you could just do that comment you did for me again? Sorry, and thanks.
great game, patriots had some shitty sportmanship right at the end when they left the field without shaking the Giants' hands, it showed the real side of the Patriots. i figured if the Giants were good enough to beat the Packers at Lambeau Field in -25 degree weather, they could easily take on the Patriots in a dome stadium.
Packers are the best, actually =P
What a game! what do you think about the fact that there was already a book being written about the Pats going 19-0 BEFORE the coin toss last Sunday? Also, why do you think so many people who had a vested interest in either team wanted so bady for the Giants to spoil the perfect season for the Patriots (myself included). Do we just hate greatness? ARe we jealous? Hmm?
Post a Comment