Hey so since I'm a sophomore in high school I have to take the Ohio Graduation Tests tomorrow through next Friday and I know they're suppose to be easy but I wonder should these tests alone really determine whether we graduate high school or not. I mean my thought is that some kids don't do well on tests but get good grades in school because they work hard on their homework and do the little things in order to get a good grade my other thought is they should determine whether you graduate high school or not, not by a graduation test but whether you pass or fail your classes. It's truly simple if you dont fail your classes through your 4 years, you graduate but if you fail your classes over the course of 4 years you don't graduate. That's my thought, but I'd like to hear your take on what you think about the OGT.
For more infor about the OGT for all of you Freshmen and Sophomores you can got to http://www.ode.state.oh.us/GD/Templates/Pages/ODE/ODEDefaultPage.aspx?page=1 for more info.
--KP
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment