Sunday, May 18, 2008

OC:Indiana Jones

If you haven't heard, the latest Indiana Jones movie is coming out. In the past Jones has participated in adventures for finding the lost covenant, sacred stones, as well as the holy grail. And his latest adventure is for the Crystal Skulls. In fact, today after watching Indiana Jones the holy grail movie, I watched the history channel special called the Ultimate Quest of Indiana. This special talked about the actual non-fictional history of Indiana Jones adventures. And it also in addition to the research gave a sneek peak preview of the next film, the Crystal Skulls. It was said that there are 13 of these skulls scattered over the earth in which 4 or 5 of them have already been found. These skulls are based off the Mayan culture and teachings. It is said that if these skulls were to be reunited into one area it could repel such a thing as armeggedon which according to the Mayan calendar is supposed to occur in the winter of 2012.
Watching these stories were thrilling, suspenseful and inspirational, and I truly can't wait for the next Indiana Jones movie it should be great.

Talk to you later,

--KP

1 comment:

Allie said...

yeah I've never seen anyone of those movies. But I would consider seeing this one because Shia is in it. :]