As some of you may know, my sister, Stephanie is gruaduating this year. Earlier today I woke up and really realized it for the first time that it wouldn't be to long until I graduate. And that's pretty scary. I mean, it seems like yesterday that Stephanie was a sophomore like myself and the span of time between her sophomore years to her senior year has gone by with the blink of an eye. I already am starting to wonder to myself (just as a sophomore) what colleges I want to go to and what I want to do with my life. Also what I want to do with Walkabout in a couple years and how I should be really starting to prepare for Walkabout as soon as possible because before you know it, I will be a senior.
Things are really going quick.
--KP
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah i think about that too
Post a Comment