As you may know recently on Vh1, I believe, there is a new show called I know my kids a star. It involves kids that have dreams of making it big in Hollywood, and there moms which seem to be there to make their own fame then enhance the kid into a star. But while watching this show what I realized is that how crazy these moms really are about the whole Hollywood scene and how much stress and pressure they put on their kids. I mean it almost seems, once again, just like almost every child star, like the parents are there just for their greedy money desires other than what they should be there for, to help the kid relax and have a good time while on the job. While watching the show it was also a big eye opener to see how selfish and childish some of these parents can be,in trying to turn their child into a star even if the child doesnt want to become an actor or a star and doesnt have the desire to do so. But then again it is reality tv and since when is anything on reality tv, nice or giving or even mature. But also that's what encourages people to watch these kind of reality shows, just to see how crazy a kajillion people in one household can get.
Thanks Real World, you created a tv monster!
--KP
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment