In her recent blog Allie talked about the Linworth computer situation and the deal with going on Facebook and MySpace during school ON the school computers. So I just want to tell Allie that the problem isn't that you guys are taking up the computer room, what the real problem is, is that people going on Facebook or MySpace are "cookie-ing" up the schools computers and the internet, which then ends up slowing connections between websites and creates a greater risk of a harmful virus that could ruin the computer.
Also in your blog, you said that we had nothing else to do. And that is a blatently false statement. You can always finish your homework ahead of time before you check MySpace or Facebook :). Then if you get your homework all done, you should still go to teachers for help on assignments and topics that you are studying in school and I mean it is called school, you should do SCHOOL stuff. And I'm sure Larry would tell you the same thing.
So don't go on MySpace during school!
--KP
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol
okay i understand what you mean with the cookie stuff.
butttttttttttttttttttt: one the topic of hw and getting on the computer and such, I don't know if I was clear on what I was saying, I do that sometimes, but I was meaning to say that I thought it was okay IF and ONLY IF you were done with your homework. For example, I have only 2 classes on orange days. Debate A block, and Spanish 3 at WKHS 8th period. So from about 9:20 to 2:00, I study, do homework, and then if I finish everything, which I always do, then I check my stuff. I mean if you have a ton of freetime like hours or something, I don't see the problem.
Post a Comment